From today you will be able to log into the new OpenTrack system (AREG is no longer available). If you are new to the system, and have not been transferred over from AREG, you will have to register. The system is not fully all singing and dancing yet but you can, if you are an existing member, check your details and view the BMAF magazine (or pay a subscription of £10 to receive a printed copy).
To log in:
- Go to http://www.bmaf.info/
- Click on MEMBER LOGIN (top right hand of screen)
- You will see ‘Access to OpenTrack: Click here’ part way down on the left hand side of the page
- Click ‘Login/SignUp’ top right of screen
- Enter your email address, if you have a Hotmail, Outlook or live.com address a message will appear above the login which you should read, before proceeding, and follow the instructions provided otherwise you may not receive important email messages from the site.
- I found, at this point, because my email address was already registered in the system but it did not recognise my password from AREG, neither Login or SignUp worked so I had to click ‘Forgot/need password?‘ (top right of login) to reset my password.
- Then received password reset instructions into email which worked fine.
- You can view Masters Athletics magazines from the page you are on once logged in. To subscribe to a paper copy or check your personal details click ‘My Home Page’ top left.
Please note, Membership queries (not technical queries to do with the OpenTrack website) should continue to go to the our acting area club membership secretary Irene Nicholls (email@example.com). Other assistance will be provided by the BMAF support team Peter Kennedy/Alex Rowe via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org