Membership Subscriptions are due on the 1st January each year but can be paid from the 1st October each year. Please try to renew BEFORE the 1st January. Members NOT renewed by the 31st March will be deleted from our mailing lists and BMAF’s mailing lists. Members wishing to compete in MMAC; BMAF or international events MUST be fully paid up at the time of the event.
Please see below the process for paying on line. This is much preferred as it saves a tremendous amount of extra work.
However if you prefer to send your subscription by post please send a cheque payable to MMAC to: Subscription @ MMAC Treasurer, 249 Boldmere Road, Sutton Coldfield, W.Midlands B73 5LL and include your details including MMAC number.
|Annual Subscriptions||Joining Fee|
|Member of a UKA Club & Non-Competing 1st Claim Members||1st Claim Members (not in a UKA Club) includes England Athletics Registration Fee currently £15.00|
|Postal Newsletter||Online (Email) Newsletter||Postal Newsletter||Online (Email) Newsletter|
To renew online:
(1) Go to http://www.bmaf.info
(2) Log in (top right) using your email address and password
(3) You are now in BMAF OpenTrack. Log In again (request new password if first time user).
(4) Click “My Account”
(5) See My Area Club membership – click club for more info, or to renew
(6) Click renew now
(7) Select 1st or 2nd claim membership options and these each have the options of a posted or online Midlands Masters Newsletter
A transfer form will be required if you already belong to an Open Club 1st claim.
(8) Click Pay MMAC (11) Complete credit or debit details using the Stripe payment system
your details will not be stored anywhere after payment verification – Voilà !!
IMPORTANT Contact Graham Lamb if you do not have your login details or have any problems
Previous members from 2013 onwards should still be on the system. Otherwise you will need to follow the joining process and can contact Graham Lamb, Membership Secretary, Grahamhlamb@gmail.com .