Membership Subscriptions are due on the 1st January each year but can be paid from the 1st October each year. Please try to renew BEFORE the 1st January. Members NOT renewed by the 31st March will be deleted from our mailing lists and BMAF’s mailing lists. Members wishing to compete in MMAC; BMAF or international events MUST be fully paid up at the time of the event.
Please see below the process for paying on line. This is much preferred as it saves a tremendous amount of extra work.
However if you prefer to send your subscription by post please send a cheque payable to MMAC to: Subscription @ MMAC Treasurer, 249 Boldmere Road, Sutton Coldfield, W.Midlands B73 5LL and include your details including MMAC number.
|Annual Subscriptions – for 50th Anniversary Year||Joining Fee|
|Member of a UKA Club & Non-Competing 1st Claim Members||1st Claim Members (not in a UKA Club) includes England Athletics Registration Fee currently £15.00|
|Postal Newsletter||Online (Email) Newsletter||Postal Newsletter||Online (Email) Newsletter|
To renew online:
(1) Go to bmaf.opnetrack.run
(2) Click Login/SignUp (top right) and log in (or request access if first time user).
(3) Click “My Account” button
(4) See My Area Club membership – click club for more info, or to renew
(5) Click View/Renew and check details – make sure MMAC not another area club and click Renew Now (don’t enter an amount, unless you want to donate, as membership fee will come up on next screen).
(6) Select 1st or 2nd claim membership options and these each have the options of a posted or online Midlands Masters Newsletter
(7) A transfer will be required if you already belong to an Open Club 1st claim. Follow the England Atheltics onlne process
(8) Click Pay MMAC (price) Complete credit or debit details and click Pay and you’re done!
Your details will not be stored anywhere after payment verification – Voilà !!
IMPORTANT Contact Graham Lamb if you do not have your login details or have any problems
Previous members from 2016 onwards should still be on the system. Otherwise you will need to follow the joining process and can contact Graham Lamb, Membership Secretary, Grahamhlamb@gmail.com .