MMAC XC Championships, Sunday, 20th January
Unfortunately we have had to make an decision to POSTPONE the above event. Owing to the weather conditions as well as the forecast and with the safety of our competitors uppermost in our minds we feel that this is the correct decision. We foresee problems with traveling to the venue; car-parking and first aid, so to be fair to all concerned we have postponed.
Initially we are looking at an alternative date of the 3rd February to run the event BUT this will be subject to confirmation because of the many factors involved. Again, watch this space.
It would be helpful if members would pass this information on to any known entrants and share on social media.