How To Join
- Members who belong to a UKA Club
- Members who do not belong to a UKA Club and who are NOT competing
- Members who do NOT belong to a UKA Club and are competing, these are classed as 1stClaim Members
With the latter, we register the member for competition with England Athletics.
Membership Subscription Rates have been reduced in our 50th Anniversary Year. From the 1st January 2021 – the annual membership subscription rates will be as follows:- (Note: Applications received on or after the 1st October will have their membership run until the end of the following year i.e. up to 15 months membership)
- Members of UKA Clubs = £5.00
- 1stClaim Members & competing (not a UKA Club member) = £20.00, this includes the England Athletics Registration Fee of £15.00 from 1st of April 2020
- 1stClaim Members NOT competing — £5.00
*There will be a increase of £6.00 on these rates if a member opts to receive the Newsletter (5 editions) through the post. Each Newsletter will be posted onto the website and members on email will be notified when the Newsletter is published.
|Annual Subscriptions||Joining Fee|
|Member of a UKA Club & Non-Competing 1st Claim Members||1st Claim Members (not in a UKA Club) includes England Athletics Registration Fee currently £15.00|
|Postal Newsletter||Online (Email) Newsletter||Postal Newsletter||Online (Email) Newsletter|
To apply for membership online please follow the instructions below.
(If you prefer to apply by post, please contact the membership secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 07790 495115. However as nearly all events need to be entered online its better to register online.
(1) Go to bmaf.opentrack.run
(2) Click Login/SignUp (top right) and ‘request access here’
(3) Enter your personal details (name / date of birth / gender / email address / club – MMAC / Club number – your number will be # to be assigned )
(4) You will be sent an acknowledgement email with a link to set up your own password.
(5) You can then login to OpenTrack using your email address and the new password in order to enter all the required information about yourself.
(6) It is important to complete all the sections including your interests and your Open Club data including EA Number.
(8) You will need to send to me (Graham Lamb – MMAC Memberships Secretary email@example.com) a picture of your Passport to verify your date of birth and nationality.
(9) Once all your information has been received and your subscription paid I can confirm your membership and you will be able to compete in MMAC and BMAF events
Registration is taken that the terms below are accepted by the applicant
“I agree to abide by the rules of the Club that may be in force from this day henceforth. I am an Amateur as defined by the rules of the governing body. I agree to my details being kept on computer by Midland Masters AC (MMAC); British Masters Athletic Federation (BMAF) and England Athletics (EA) to allow information to be sent to my home address. I agree also to allow verification by these bodies of my eligibility to compete in masters’ events”.
NOTE: We cannot accept membership until Date and place of Birth has been validated by an Official of MMAC.
If you wish to change your 1st Claim Club to MMAC you will need to follow the onlne process on the England Atheltics website
We cannot pay your registration fee if you haven’t left your previous club officially by this process or even if you left your old club over a number of years ago.
If you are not a member of England Athletics already, please contact Graham Lamb as we will need to agree with you if we pay 2020/21 fee.